Are you and your organization struggling with:
- How to tackle the hyperobject that is the EHR inbasket?
- Does your legal/compliance team worry that deleting messages is bad idea?
- Do you have users with tens of thousands of unread inbasket messages?
- Are you having trouble getting starting on this ambiguous, massive effort?
- Would you like to know some of the specific settings and decisions we made?
- Are you concerned that it is difficult to measure improvement with inbasket?
- Are you eager to see CT Lin and team fail at yet another ambitious but ill-fated project?
If so, you =might= find some answers in our recorded discussion above.
We touch on: leadership, governance, organizational change, legal concerns, specific Epic EHR inbasket settings and decisions, clinician burnout, high-performing teamwork, and human connection. Really.
Note: Hosted by Epic. Login to Epic Userweb required. Go watch it, then come back and tell me what you REALLY think.