This article “Misinformation Goes Viral” from the Medium is written by a PhD in Cellular and Molecular Medicine from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, working now in Neurobiology at the University of Utah. Worth reading, and forwarding.
I agree with his well-written article and his sound reasoning, as a Professor of Medicine at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, the Chief Medical Information Officer at UCHealth, and a General Internal Medicine doctor seeing patients (now primarily via Telehealth!) in clinic.
His article has a number of main points with detailed explanations:
- Americans did not have Covid 19 prior to Jan 2020
- The virus is not man-made
- Models are not deliberately misleading people
- Covid is NOT the flu
- Bill Gates is not a Bond villain
- 5G cell towers do not spread Covid
- Healthcare workers are not paid off by big pharma
- Herd immunity must be achieved through vaccination, not unchecked infection
CMIO’s take? Let science and rational thought triumph in these difficult times.
One thought on “Viral Misinformation vs Actual Virus (Medium.com)”
Agreed! (Man…where has all the good science gone…? Used to be that with a white coat, and a clipboard and some spectacles people actually paid attention and believed what you said. Seems nowadays more information is less??? Everyone just believes what they “feel” like believing…where do we go from here?